Friday, July 6, 2012

Oh, My Soul


                                       

      Greetings:  From Mike the Psychic Author

Namaste!



 I salute the inner light within you! 

Dare to Dream because Dreams Come True! 

  

Blog:   Oh, My Soul 




It is with much joy that I present my first BLOG.  It is titled 'Oh, My Soul' and is posted on the next blog.  I will be offering many more blogs in the future covering a vast arena of metaphysical, spiritual, self-help, Psychology, nutrition, and other Mind/Body/Spirit topics.  It is my desire that you accept what resonates to your mind, heart and spirit and disregard the rest.  For none of us have copyrights on 'truth' as 'truth' (that is with a small 't') on the realms of duality are always subject to reevaluation, revision and even rejection as greater understanding knowledge and wisdom are acquired.   Blessings to you! 

I am a professional Metaphysical/Spiritual/Self-help Author, Poet and Teacher.  For most of my life, writing has  put me in touch with my soul (part of our spirit that connects us to all life and to each other) where greater truths, knowledge and information exist to expedite the path of self-discovery, healing, evolution and sharing with others. 

My first book, Halfway to Heaven, published in 2002 is about an angelic visitation at the age of 13 and how divine help enabled me to overcome a difficult childhood, attend college and become a Spiritual/Self-Help Counselor/Psychic.

Later, I made contact with Other-Worldly Teachers, Ascended Masters, Benevolent Et's and members of my Star-Family who provided deep, spiritual teachings and practical lessons.  They refer to them selves as our Elder Brothers and Sisters.  My first metaphysical book, Morning Coffee With God, published in 2009 by Ozark Mountain Publishing, describes visits and teachings by one such being.  My second book God's Many Mansions, published in 2010, contains profound as well as practical teachings and lessons from the beloved Elder Brothers and sisters.

I offer talks on spiritual metaphysical topics and teachings from my books at Psychic Fairs, Spirit Festivals and various conferences, along with Psychic Readings and Spiritual Counseling.  I also offer blogs, Q & A columns, Thoughts for the week and other goodies on my website www.mikethepsychicauthor.com.  

Feel free to visit my website www.mikethepsychic.com where I have a link posted to my books which are available at Bn and Amazon.com   To sample some of my other articles on many spiritual topics, please feel free to visit me at http://mikedennis.hubpages.com   or at Twitter:  Name  WriterMike P.  Many blessings and may your dreams all come true.   Michael Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment